Job Title: Senior Auditor, Pharmacovigilance
Reports to: Pharmacovigilance leadership team
Location: Dublin, Harlow or remote from a Northern European city
Our pharmacovigilance team is growing with new clients and product expansion for our existing clients. We cover a wide range of pharmacovigilance services from clinical trial PV for COVID-19 vaccines, end-to-end PV support for gene therapies through to post marketing PV of generic products.
A great opportunity is being presented for a pharmacovigilance professional with management experience as a Pharmacovigilance Auditor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and management of the company’s internal pharmacovigilance programme.
The key responsibilities of a Pharmacovigilance Auditor include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as a lead pharmacovigilance auditor and being responsible for the management and conduct of pharmacovigilance audits for clients.
- Coaching and guiding staff in all aspects of pharmacovigilance auditing, maintaining a culture of active performance management, establishing training and development programmes.
The roles can be based in Dublin (Ireland) or Harlow (UK), and our paperless processes allow us to offer fully remote working when desired.
Skills & Experience
The key skills and qualities of a Pharmacovigilance Auditor:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in Pharmacovigilance, with at least 2 years’ experience in the GVP auditing field.
- Management experience.
- Excellent working understanding of all areas of Pharmacovigilance.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Effective decision maker.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please contact us now to find out more. firstname.lastname@example.org