Experienced hires in Pharmacovigilance
Job Title: Team Leaders, Client Managers and Senior PV Officers in Pharmacovigilance
Reports to: Pharmacovigilance leadership team
Location: Dublin and/or Harlow
Our pharmacovigilance team is growing with new clients and product expansion for our existing clients. We cover a wide range of pharmacovigilance services from clinical trial PV for COVID-19 vaccines, end-to-end PV support for gene therapies through to post marketing PV of generic products.
Diamond's PV team focuses on the training & development of staff new to PV into senior PV consultants. Our wide range of clients and services means that we are able to offer an unparalleled development opportunity for our staff, and we tend not to recruit experienced hires.
Given the recent scale of our growth, we have a limited number of opportunities arising for senior experienced PV professionals looking to gain wider industry experience, and skills in areas such as:
- Operations team leadership
- Client management & advisory
- Senior PV Officers for oversight, support and training
The roles can be based in Dublin or Harlow, and our paperless processes allow us to offer fully remote working when desired.
Skills & Experience
Applicants will require a science degree and at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance.
Skills & experience we are looking for include:
- A thorough foundation in pharmacovigilance, ideally having experience in various aspects of pharmacovigilance
- Acting as key account manager for a client, ensuring our services for them meet their needs and future requirements
- Leading, coaching and mentoring teams of junior PV officers
- Process review and improvement
- Robust knowledge of pharmacovigilance processes, including ICSR processing, QC, literature searching, XEVMPD, PSMF creation
- Managing Eudravigilance and XEVMPD/SPOR company and user updates and registration
- Preparing and reviewing data for aggregate reports, including PSURs, PADERs, DSURs, ACOs, to support our Benefit-Risk team
- Managing client data migrations into our cloud-hosted safety database
- Experience supporting or leading PV audits or inspections
- Innovative and pragmatic problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence
- Completer-finisher able to provide decisive leadership in a project team setting
- Ability to provide a flexible, proactive and dedicated approach whilst dealing with clients with different working styles and cultures.
- Strong client focus
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please contact us now to find out more. firstname.lastname@example.org