Diamond Pharma Services offers GMP and GDP compliance services from clinical development to commercial distribution of the products’ lifecycle.
1. Clinical Trial Phases
- Contracted QP services for IMP supplies.
2. Marketing Authorisation Submissions
- API and excipient supplier audits to support QP declarations.
- Selecting and approving third party analytical testing laboratories.
- Process and analytical transfers.
- Selecting and approving third party vendors for contract storage and distribution.
- Technical agreement generation/review between client and all vendors.
3. Commerical Manufacturing and Distribution
- Ongoing GMP/GDP Regulatory Compliance Support.
- GMP/GDP Quality Assurance support.
- Contracted QP services.
- Act as contracted RP for MIA holder that has contracted wholesaler distributor.
- Due diligence audits prior to regulatory audits.
- Support for GMP training.