Delivering on Outsourced Regulatory Services
Sometimes there is sound logic for a pharmaceutical company to outsource a significant part of their regulatory tasks to a stable and experienced team. Diamond Pharma Services has been a trusted resource for a variety of companies looking to:
- OVERCOME A SIGNIFICANT WORKLOAD INCREASE
- PLACE REGULATORY LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT IN SAFE HANDS WHILST INTERNAL REORGANISATIONS TAKE PLACE
- INCREASE WORKFLOW EFFICIENCY
- KEEP INTERNAL HEAD COUNT TO A MINIMUM IN SMALL GENERICS PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES
- SUPPORT NON-EU PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES ENTERING THE EU MARKET
At Diamond Pharma Services we specialise in building bespoke regulatory teams to provide a reliable regulatory workflow with appropriately qualified staff available for each task. Our outsourced model can work as either dedicated FTE or task-based contracts.
We have recently compiled case studies to demonstrate how we have successfully delivered for a range of clients. In this example, Diamond helped to provide a safe harbour for a portfolio of products for a Top-100 pharmaceutical company that was restructuring its global regulatory provision. In this two year programme, a dedicated team was assembled including a director, manager and access to our pool of regulatory experts.
On completion of the programme, Diamond was retained to provide ongoing regulatory services.
To learn more about our services click here for our full Outsourced Regulatory Department Case Study or call us on +44 (0)8450 704336.